ITA heating mantle series -
NEW GENERATION OF HEATING ELEMENT
For efficient laboratory work
Twice as fast – According to current international standards
The new heating mantle series from ITA is without doubt the most advanced heating mantle series currently on the market. This is due to its new generation of heating
element and the multi-functional design with chemical resistant housing.
The ITA heating mantle is twice as fast as other products. The innovative construction of the heating mantle provides a more efficient heat transfer between the heating element
and the flask this leads to faster and more precise results.
With its `cool to touch case‘ you are able to touch the outside of the housing at any time during a reaction.
The innovative technology guarantees greater laboratory safety, it is user friendly and is easy to operate.
The stirred version has strong stirring capacity which ensures exact mixing.
The safety standards of the device are according to the new standard regulations: EN 61010-1:2010 (IEC 61010-1:2013).
12 Key Benefits:
- The new generation of heating elements is a completely insulated type of heating element
- We also protect the electronics against spillages – so the new generation of mantles is spill proofed according to the new standard regulations
- Twice as fast: Efficient heat transfer between heating element and flask
- Suitable for round flasks from 100 ml to 1000 ml
- `Cool to touch case´ you are able to touch the outside of the housing at any time during a reaction
- Maximum element temperature of 450°C
- Step less temperature control for more exact regulation (10 Positions)
- LED-indication of ongoing operation
- Easy to operate and space-saving design
- Chemical-resistant housing made of ABS flame retardant material
- High capacity stirring functionality
- Twin fused for added safety
|ITAMS0100230||100ml||230 50Hz||150||F2.5||Y||200 to 800||67mm|
|ITAMS0250230||250ml||230 50Hz||200||F2.5||Y||200 to 800||87mm|
|ITAMS0500230||500ml||230 50Hz||300||F3.15||Y||200 to 800||106mm|
|ITAMS1000230||1000ml||230 50Hz||400||F3.15||Y||200 to 800||136mm|
|Fuse type||20mm x 5mm Glass Quickblow - Two per Mantle.|
|Maximum element temperature||450 deg C|
|Heater construction||Due to the patented construction with a sealed heating element this product is currently with the latest BSEN61010 regulations.|
|Case construction||Flame retardant ABS|
|Stirring||Electromagnetic coils with sequential operation.|
|Special features||chimney draft effect to keep case walls cool.|
|Dimensions||Height: 131mm, Width: 192mm, Length: 290mm|
|Ingress Rating||IP 32 ref BS EN60529/DIN 0470|
Available in autumn 2018 – 2000 ml to 6000 ml.